Dragon Touker Suleyman, Innocent's Douglas Lamont and the small business minister Paul Scully are just some of the keynote speakers that will be attending the 43rd Business Show at the ExCeL in London on 24 and 25 November.
The Business Show is Europe's largest business show, helping 25,000 visiting start ups and business owners to grow and develop their enterprises. Tickets are free and this year the emphasis will be on business adaption, innovation and survival as the UK economy gradually recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic. Alongside the core event, there will also be two newly-launched co-located shows, Working From Home Live and Retrain Expo.
The Business Show 2021 has unveiled the keynote speaker line-up, featuring some of the biggest names in business, including:
- Touker Suleyman, investment expert and dragon on Dragons' Den, who will talk about how to adapt your business for long-term success;
- Linda Plant, interviewer on the BBC's The Apprentice, who will be discussing how businesses can survive in challenging times;
- Douglas Lamont, ceo of Innocent, who will explore why better business means a happier world;
- Montana Brown, Love Island star, who will be reveal how she built her sustainable brand Swim Society;
- Fiona Howarth, ceo of Octopus Electric Vehicles;
- Paul Scully, minister for small business, consumers and labour markets.
The Business Show will also offer visitors the chance to meet 500 exhibitors and attend interactive masterclasses with industry experts. There are also mentoring and education opportunities covering issues such as financing your business, cybersecurity and digital marketing.
Written by Rachel Miller.